Pal & Lisa Associates was formed on 21st February 1994 with the main objective of providing all round professional business and financial consulting services to our clients. Our Partners, Managers, Staff and Associates are experienced professionals in fields like Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Business, Management, Training and Education in the Public and Private Sectors locally and internationally. Pal & Lisa Associates professionals include members / Fellows of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) of the UK, the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (ICPAU), Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA Global) of USA, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) of USA, in addition to holding diplomas, degrees, masters and PhDs in various fields from renowned academic institutions. This makes it possible for the firm to provide a “whole” rage of professional services. The extensive training and experience possessed by the firm's personnel has prepared them to be able to render world class services to its clients in various fields.
Our services draw directly from the world-ranging expertise that our team offers. The firm has a sufficient bank and a network of skills and resources to service the business needs of a wide client base. We work in collaboration with other professionals in various skills to add resources to our existing expertise. In this way, we ensure that our clients get value for money and are helped to succeed and meet their objectives in full.
To excel in value addition to our clients
To provide timely world-class professional solutions that add value to our clients.
We place loyalty to the LORD ALMIGHTY, our Constitution, the laws, our Professional and General Ethical principles above private gain.
Pal and Lisa Associates has adopted and applies relevant standards to guide practice. These include:-
- International Financial Reporting Standards as published by International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
- International Auditing and Assurance Standards as published by IAASB – IFAC
- Code of Ethics for professional Accountants as published by IFAC.
- International Quality comply Standards as published by (IAASB).
- International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) as published by IFAC
- Other relevant Standards as published by other bodies like Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA USA), Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE USA)
Our Motto "First Things First"
We are Certified Public Accountants rendering professional accounting and auditing services expected of a CPA firm.
- Preparation of financial and related information to enable our clients meet their internal needs and external obligations. Various financial statements like Statement of Comprehensive Income (Income Statement), Statement of Financial Position (Balance Sheet), Cash Flow Statement, Statement of Changes in Equity and the accompanying policies and notes for reporting and evaluation.
- Collection and processing of financial and related information to ensure that the client's Internal needs and external obligations are addressed.
- Analysis and appraisal of the financial and related information.
- Production of financial and other statements and accounts and giving timely and instructive information to our clients concerning any adverse implications of the financial position as reflected in the financial statement.
- Development and implementation of financial and related information systems for our clients.
- Our clients are advised on the nature and purpose of financial and management Statements/accounts and explained in a manner that would go a long way to stress the importance of proper financial and related information in systems.
- Through a careful evaluation of potentially suitable system, we determine appropriate financial and related information systems, which are consistent with our client's needs/requirements.
- We are able to design and develop financial related information systems for our clients that incorporate adequate Internal Controls and suitable mechanisms to reveal and rectify problem areas.
- The firm undertakes the implementation, monitoring, maintenance and modification of the client's financial and related information systems if agreed with our clients so as to maintain or improve systems performance.